Lake Country School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Lake Country School District serving 505 students in Hartland, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Lake Country School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hartland Lake Country School1800 Vettelson Rd
Hartland, WI 53029
Grades: PK-8 | 505 students
|School District Name||Lake Country School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||505 students|
|# of Teachers||38 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||257 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||248 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||17 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||20 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||444 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||16 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||33|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||48|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lake Country School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,262 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,470 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,262||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$14,470||$14,711|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.