Lancaster Community School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Lancaster Community School District serving 967 students in Lancaster, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Black), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Lancaster Community School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lancaster Lancaster High School806 E Elm St
Lancaster, WI 53813
Grades: 9-12 | 278 students
- Lancaster Lancaster Middle School802 E Elm St
Lancaster, WI 53813
Grades: 6-8 | 210 students
- Lancaster Winskill Elementary School861 W Maple St
Lancaster, WI 53813
Grades: PK-5 | 479 students
|School District Name||Lancaster Community School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||967 students|
|# of Teachers||74 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||475 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||492 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||20 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||17 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||912 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||14 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||77|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||60|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||64|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||61|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||70|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lancaster Community School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 85-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,605 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,993 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$12 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$11 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,605||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$11,993||$14,711|
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.