Manawa School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Manawa School District serving 698 students in Manawa, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Manawa School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||698 students|
|# of Teachers||48 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||353 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||345 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||18 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||4 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||657 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||13 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||46|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||35|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||52|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Manawa School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,066 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,341 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$11 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,066||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$13,341||$14,711|