Norris School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Norris School District serving 32 students in Mukwonago, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 75% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Wisconsin state average of 29%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Norris School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mukwonago Norris High SchoolW247s10395 Center Dr
Mukwonago, WI 53149
Grades: 6-12 | 32 students
|School District Name||Norris School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||32|
|# of Teachers||8|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4|
|# of Male Students||32|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||n/a|
|% Female Students||n/a|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||2|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||21|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||8|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Norris School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $41,705 is higher than the state average of $14,677. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $43,750 is higher than the state average of $14,468. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$41,705||$14,677|
|Spending / Student||$43,750||$14,468|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.