Palmyra-Eagle Area School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Palmyra-Eagle Area School District serving 690 students in Eagle, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Palmyra-Eagle Area School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Palmyra-Eagle Area School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||690 students|
|# of Teachers||57 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||376 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||314 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||82 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||594 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||8 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||45|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||71|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||84|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||66|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Palmyra-Eagle Area School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,373 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,756 is higher than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$16 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$15 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,373||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$14,756||$14,711|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.