Pardeeville Area School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Pardeeville Area School District serving 581 students in Pardeeville, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Pardeeville Area School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Pardeeville Area School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||581 students|
|# of Teachers||46 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||299 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||282 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||22 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||4 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||538 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||15 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||45|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||51|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||67|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Pardeeville Area School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,286 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,774 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$12 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$11 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,286||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$13,774||$14,711|