Rio Community School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Rio Community School District serving 440 students in Rio, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Rio Community School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||440 students|
|# of Teachers||40 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||225 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||215 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||6 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||412 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||12 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||34|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||29|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||36|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Rio Community School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,447 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,213 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,447||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$12,213||$14,711|