Rosendale-Brandon School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Rosendale-Brandon School District serving 900 students in Brandon, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Rosendale-Brandon School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Brandon Brandon Elementary School200 W Bowen St
Brandon, WI 53919
Grades: PK-5 | 170 students
- Rosendale Laconia High School301 W Division St
Rosendale, WI 54974
Grades: 9-12 | 294 students
- Rosendale Rosendale Intermediate200 S Main St
Rosendale, WI 54974
Grades: 4-8 | 213 students
- Rosendale Rosendale Primary300 W Wisconsin St
Rosendale, WI 54974
Grades: PK-3 | 223 students
|School District Name||Rosendale-Brandon School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||900 students|
|# of Teachers||57 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||429 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||471 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||29 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||861 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||45|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||62|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||65|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||85|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Rosendale-Brandon School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90-94% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,759 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,807 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$13 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$12 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,759||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$11,807||$14,711|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.