Saint Croix Falls School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Saint Croix Falls School District serving 374 students in Saint Croix Falls, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Saint Croix Falls School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Saint Croix Falls School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||374 students|
|# of Teachers||24 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||198 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||176 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||7 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||351 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||72|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||70|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||69|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Saint Croix Falls School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,789 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,042 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$15 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$14 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,789||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$12,042||$14,711|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.