Sharon J11 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Sharon J11 School District serving 278 students in Sharon, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 23% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Sharon J11 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Sharon Sharon Community104 E School St
Sharon, WI 53585
Grades: PK-8 | 278 students
|School District Name||Sharon J11 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||278 students|
|# of Teachers||29 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||133 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||145 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||56 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||214 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||25|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||23|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Sharon J11 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,810 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,645 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,810||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$14,645||$14,711|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.