Twin Lakes #4 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Twin Lakes #4 School District serving 366 students in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 19% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
Twin Lakes #4 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Twin Lakes Lakewood Elementary School1218 Wilmot Ave
Twin Lakes, WI 53181
Grades: PK-8 | 366 students
|School District Name||Twin Lakes #4 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||366 students|
|# of Teachers||25 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||187 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||179 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||51 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||296 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||14 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||34|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||28|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Twin Lakes #4 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,749 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,995 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,749||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$12,995||$14,711|
We look at a new report from the Mackinac Center that shows some Detroit Public Schools fare better in their rankings when poverty levels at the schools are taken into consideration.