Woodlands East Agency School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Woodlands East Agency School District serving 247 students in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 89% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Woodlands East Agency School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Milwaukee Woodlands School East 3121 W State St
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Grades: PK-8 | 247 students
|School District Name||Woodlands East Agency School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||247 students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||109 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||138 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||8 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||27 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||148 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||27 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||35 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||30|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||38|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Woodlands East Agency School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.