Woodland Elementary School
- Woodland Elementary School's student population of 416 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-5|
|Total Students||416 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woodland Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#527 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Monroe Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Old Bridge Jonas Salk Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 984 students
155 W Greystone Road
Old Bridge, NJ 08857
(732)360-4519 1.2 6-8 984
- Monroe Township Mill Lake School Grades: PK-3 | 595 students
115 Monmouth Road
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
(732)251-5336 1.2 PK-3 595
- Spotswood Spotswood High School Grades: 9-12 | 721 students
105 Summerhill Road
Spotswood, NJ 08884
(732)723-2200 1.2 9-12 721
- Spotswood Spotswood Memorial Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 338 students
115 Summerhill Road
Spotswood, NJ 08884
(732)723-2227 1.2 6-8 338
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.