Zilwaukee K-8 School
- Zilwaukee K-8 School's student population of 274 students has declined by 22% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Zilwaukee K-8 School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#2548 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Saginaw of the City of School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saginaw Ruben Daniels Community School-etc Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2415 N Charles St
Saginaw, MI 48602
(989)791-5170 0.1 9-12 130
- Saginaw Stone School Grades: K-6 | 304 students
1006 State St
Saginaw, MI 48602
(989)399-5100 1.0 K-6 304
- Carrollton Omni Adult And Alternative Education Grades: 6-12 | 139 students
479 Shattuck Rd
Carrollton, MI 48724
(989)753-3477 1.2 6-12 139
- Saginaw Arthur Eddy Academy Grades: K-6 | 408 students
1000 Cathay St
Saginaw, MI 48601
(989)399-5250 1.3 K-6 408
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.