- A Free and Appropriate Public Education for school-aged children.
- An Individualized Education Plan for public school students.
- A consultation with a school professional to determine the level of a disabled child’s needs.
- Access to early intervention services for infants and toddlers.
- An Individualized Family Service Plan for infants and toddlers.
- Shape Book Patterns - A to Z Shape Book Patterns with and without lines
- Literacy Sites available en francais and English - Literacy Center offers a fun and interactive site where early learners can explore numbers, letters, colours and shapes in English and French.
- RECENTLY UPDATED! OCDSB Kindergarten RESOURCES -
- CENTER SIGNS - A wonderful site. Every sign you can think of ! Great for labeling ~
- Internet4classrooms - Online Interactive Web Sites ~ Literacy and Math ~ For use as Independent Skill Activities during Center Time
- More Sequenced Lesson Plans from Utah - Looking for ideas and formal lesson plans and activites for your core curriculum then do check this one out!
- BACKFLIP Kinder Collection
- Carls Corner - 'Where kids play and teachers learn' Literacy
- FRENCH sites - FSL Activities with M. Renaud
- KINDERGARTEN ~ From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Includes Kindergarten systems of various countries, functions of Kindergarten, what should kindergarten activities include, readings and external links
- Kindergarten Rubrics - In writing and science..can be modified and adapted
- Kindergarten Web Site...ings of the Day - Check in here frequently for