36480 Alabama Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in 36480, Alabama, serving 716 students.
- Minority enrollment is 23% of the student body (majority Black and American Indian), which is less than the Alabama public school average of 45% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is equal to the Alabama public school average of 18:1.
36480, AL Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- J U Blacksher School15933 Hwy 21 S
Uriah, AL 36480
Grades: PK-12 | 716 students
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.