Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Online School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 3,670 students
- State Accredited: No
- Live Instruction: Yes
- Rolling Enrollment: No
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 54%
- Graduation Rate: 80-84% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Ilead Hybrid ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ilead Hybrid's ranking?
Ilead Hybrid ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Most diverse schools (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Ilead Hybrid?
The graduation rate of Ilead Hybrid is 80-84%, which is lower than the California state average of 85%.
How many students attend Ilead Hybrid?
3,670 students attend Ilead Hybrid.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
46% of Ilead Hybrid students are White, 29% of students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Two or more races, 6% of students are Asian, and 5% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Ilead Hybrid?
Ilead Hybrid has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Ilead Hybrid offer ?
Ilead Hybrid offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-12
What school district is Ilead Hybrid part of?
Ilead Hybrid is part of ILEAD Hybrid School District.
Review Ilead Hybrid. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities