- Innovations Academy's student population of 390 students has grown by 15% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 26% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||390 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Innovations Academy's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4358 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Diego Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Foster Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 381 students
6550 51st St.
San Diego, CA 92120
(619)582-2728 0.9 K-5 381
- San Diego Lewis Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1156 students
5170 Greenbrier Ave.
San Diego, CA 92120
(619)583-3233 1.3 6-8 1156
- San Diego Hardy Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 380 students
5420 Montezuma Rd.
San Diego, CA 92115
(619)582-0136 1.4 K-5 380
- San Diego Hancock Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 625 students
3303 Taussig St.
San Diego, CA 92124
(858)496-8310 1.5 K-5 625
- San Diego Juarez Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 239 students
2633 Melbourne Dr.
San Diego, CA 92123
(858)496-8145 1.7 K-5 239
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.