Top Morning Sun Public Schools
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Morning Sun, IA, serving 115 students. Morning Sun has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Iowa.
- Morning Sun, IA public school have an average math proficiency score of 65% (versus the Iowa public school average of 76%), and reading proficiency score of 75% (versus the 74% statewide average). Schools in Morning Sun have an average ranking of 2/10, which is in the bottom 50% of Iowa public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Iowa public school average of 24% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the Iowa public school average of 15:1.
Top Morning Sun, IA Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Morning Sun Elementary School 311 Division Street
Morning Sun, IA 52640
Grades: PK-6 | 115 students
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.