Isabella High School
- The student population of 646 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has declined by 20% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||646 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 14:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.28 is less than the state average of 0.58. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Chilton County School District's student population of 7,620 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,133 in this district is less than the state average of $10,181. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,315 is less than the state average of $10,301. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Chilton County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||7,620||2,879|
|District Total Revenue||$62 MM||$30 MM|
|District Spending||$64 MM||$30 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,133||$10,181|
|District Spending / Student||$8,315||$10,301|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MaplesvilleMaplesville High SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 455 students
1256 Al Highway 139
Maplesville, AL 36750
- ThorsbyThorsby High SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 712 students
54 Opportunity Dr
Thorsby, AL 35171
- ClantonW A Lecroy Career / Technical CenterGrades: 9-12
2829 4th Ave N
Clanton, AL 35045
- RandolphRandolph Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 188 students
7259 Highway 36
Randolph, AL 36792
- JemisonJemison Middle SchoolGrades: 5-7 | 542 students
1491 County Road 44
Jemison, AL 35085
Isabella is one of the greatest small country schools in the state. The atmosphere is very laid-back and the staff is very friendly. I went to Isabella myself as well as my children and many other family members. We love it and would not consider attending any other school in the county!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - pmbri
i onley whis i could have seent my chlidern to school there illneverfor get it aloth i was in grammer school an then went to the 8 gread ther then ilove ISSBLA SHOULL LEFT A PICE OF MY HEART THER IM GRWN NOW 63 BEEN ALL OVER WITH MH HUSBAN PAUL WYATT IM NANCY DIANEHEADLEY WYATT KEEP UP GOOD WORK ,ILL ALL CONCERED isball my HOME thanks for what you made of me to day
- Posted by Student/Alumni - ndwya
i can sum this one school up in one word SPECTACULAR !!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - viper