Maquoketa Valley Middle School
- Maquoketa Valley Middle School's student population of 155 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maquoketa Valley Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#141 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Maquoketa Valley Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Delhi Maquoketa Valley Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 203 students
107 South St
Delhi, IA 52223
(563)922-2091 0.2 9-12 203
- Earlville Earlville Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 98 students
213 Stow St
Earlville, IA 52041
(563)923-3225 4.9 PK-K 98
- Hopkinton Johnston Elementary School Grades: 1-2 | 112 students
131 Culver Rd
Hopkinton, IA 52237
(563)926-2701 7.0 1-2 112
- Manchester Lambert Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 532 students
1001 Doctor St
Manchester, IA 52057
(563)927-3515 7.7 PK-4 532
- Dyersville Dyersville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 298 students
813 12th Ave Sw
Dyersville, IA 52040
(563)875-8484 11.6 PK-4 298
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.