Let Paramount Charter Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Methods of ApplyingApplications for enrollment can be placed in one the following ways:Online at www.paramountcharteracademy.org;Phone:Call us at 269-553-6400Stop in:Come and see us and we will give you an application.In order to apply to our school, you must fall into the following criteria:Kindergarten students must be five years oldbySeptember1st(20152016 school year) or October 1st (20142015 school year)Student must be a resident of the State of Michigan.Open EnrollmentOpen enrollment is designed to give all interested parents equal opportunity for their child to attend Paramount Charter Academy.
- During open enrollment, all applications get equal consideration regardless of date submitted. An application received at the end of open enrollment receives equal treatment to one received on the first day of open enrollment.
- Open enrollment for the next school year always begins on the first day of school and ends on the last business day in February at 5:00 p.m.Following the close of open enrollment, if the number of applications exceeds the number of open seats, a random selectionlottery determines acceptance.
- If the number of applications does not exceed the number of open seats, all applicants are accepted for their respective grade.LotteryLotteries are open to the public, and parents are encouraged to attend.
- The date, time, and place of the lottery is communicated in writing to all applicants.
- Lotteries will be held for any grade in which the number of applications exceeds the number of openings.
- Names are randomlyselected, and applicants areaccepted based on the order in which they are selected.
- The lottery continues until all names are drawn. Applicants who are not accepted will be placed on a waiting list in the order their names were selected.Sibling PreferenceIn order to accommodate parents who have more than one child eligible for enrollment,siblings of students accepted during the lottery or currently enrolled students are given preference over students who don`t have accepted or enrolledsiblings.
- Siblings will be offered the first available seat in their respective grade or placed on a waiting list with sibling preference.Sibling preference is defined as children who have at least one common parent/legal guardian AND are living in the same household at least 50% of the time.Waiting ListsStudents on waiting lists continue to receiveschool information.
- It is not unusual for a small percentage ofaccepted students to select other options prior to the start of school.
- Openings created by opt-outs are filled by those on waiting lists.
- Do not become discouraged if your child is put on a waiting list. Openings can and do become available.