- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 962 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 97%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
31% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 45% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Washington Intermediate?
962 students attend Washington Intermediate.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
94% of Washington Intermediate students are Hispanic, 3% of students are White, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Washington Intermediate?
Washington Intermediate has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Washington Intermediate offer ?
Washington Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 7-8
What school district is Washington Intermediate part of?
Washington Intermediate is part of Dinuba Unified School District.
Review Washington Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities