Abraham Lincoln High School
Abraham Lincoln High School places among the top 20% of public schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Abraham Lincoln High School's student population of 1,946 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 117 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,946 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||117 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Abraham Lincoln High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 4,239 schools in New York (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#624 out of 4239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||13:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||New York City Geographic District #21 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Abraham Lincoln High School is William E Grady Career And Technical Education High School (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest middle school and elementary school is I.S. 303 Herbert S Eisenberg (0.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn William E Grady Career And Technical Education High School Grades: 9-12 | 460 students
25 Brighton 4th Rd
Brooklyn, NY 11235
(718)332-5000 0.2 9-12 460
- Brooklyn P.S. 253 Grades: PK-5 | 912 students
601 Oceanview Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11235
(718)332-3331 0.3 PK-5 912
- Brooklyn P.S. 370 Grades: K-12 | 251 students
3000 W 1st St
Brooklyn, NY 11224
(718)372-3777 0.3 K-12 251
Public schools have been the recent grounds of tuberculosis infections. Learn about the symptoms and how to protect your child from catching tuberculosis.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.