- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 118 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 36%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: ≥50%
- Reading Proficiency: ≥50%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Alternative Family Education ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Alternative Family Education?
How many students attend Alternative Family Education?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Alternative Family Education?
What grades does Alternative Family Education offer ?
What school district is Alternative Family Education part of?
Review Alternative Family Education. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities