American Preparatory Academy - Salem
- American Preparatory Academy - Salem's student population of 498 students has grown by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Total Students||498 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- American Preparatory Academy - Salem is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 932 schools in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (UT)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||American Preparatory Academy - Salem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Pacific Heritage Academy Grades: K-8 | 394 students
1755 W 1100 N
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
(801)363-1892 1.3 K-8 394
- Salem Mt Loafer School Grades: PK-6 | 532 students
1025 S 250 W
Salem, UT 84653
(801)423-2705 2.5 PK-6 532
- Payson Spring Lake School Grades: PK-6 | 804 students
1750 S 500 W
Payson, UT 84651
(801)465-6070 2.7 PK-6 804
- Payson Payson Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 1051 students
1025 S Highway 6
Payson, UT 84651
(801)465-6015 3.1 7-9 1051
Nearby Homes for Sale
Combat the growing prevalence of bullying in public schools by learning more about effective solutions.
Learn about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, and if this program is appropriate for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.