- Bagley Secondary's student population of 433 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||433 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bagley Secondary's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1303 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bagley Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bagley Bagley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 619 students
202 Bagley Ave Nw
Bagley, MN 56621
(218)694-6528 0.8 PK-6 619
- Bagley Bagley Alp Grades: 9-12 | 2 students
204 Park Ave Nw
Bagley, MN 56621
(218)694-3268 1.5 9-12 2
- Clearbrook Clearbrook-gonvick Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 239 students
16770 Clearwater Lake Rd
Clearbrook, MN 56634
(218)776-3112 11.9 PK-6 239
- Bemidji Solway Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 170 students
159 Lomen Ave Ne
Bemidji, MN 56601
(218)467-3232 13.0 1-5 170
- Fosston Fosston Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 314 students
301 E 1st St
Fosston, MN 56542
(218)435-1909 16.4 7-12 314
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.