Blake Elementary School
- Blake Elementary School's student population of 11 students has grown by 37% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||11 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blake Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2645 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Blake Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glennville Linns Valley-poso Flat Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 22 students
158 White River Rd.
Glennville, CA 93226
(661)536-8811 7.6 K-8 22
- California Hot Springs Hot Springs Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 18 students
40505 Hot Springs Dr.
California Hot Springs, CA 93207
(661)548-6544 11.4 K-8 18
- Richgrove Richgrove Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 623 students
20812 Grove Dr.
Richgrove, CA 93261
(661)725-2424 16.5 K-8 623
- Ducor Ducor Union Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 168 students
23761 Ave. 56
Ducor, CA 93218
(559)534-2261 17.3 K-8 168
- Terra Bella Carl Smith Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 289 students
23825 Ave. 92
Terra Bella, CA 93270
(559)535-4451 20.9 6-8 289
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.