Bryant Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Bryant Center's student population of 1,050 students has grown by 137% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,050 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#587 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Spokane School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Structural Alternative Confinement School Grades: 8-12 | 18 students
1208 W. Mallen St.
Spokane, WA 99205
(509)447-2451 0.3 8-12 18
- Spokane Spokane County Jail Grades: 9-12
Public Safety Building, 1100 W
Spokane, WA 99260
(509)477-2451 0.4 9-12 n/a
- Spokane Spokane Regional Health District Grades: PK-K | 71 students
1101 W. College Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
(509)354-7309 0.4 PK-K 71
- Spokane Eagle Peak At Pratt Grades: 3-12 | 81 students
6903 E 4th Ave
Spokane, WA 99212
(509)354-7100 0.6 3-12 81
- Spokane Holmes Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 415 students
2600 W Sharp Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
(509)354-2990 0.7 PK-6 415
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.