Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 346 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 23:1
- Minority Enrollment: 16%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Top 1% in WA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-74% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), WA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% WA state average), while 70-74% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 61% WA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Bryant Center?
The graduation rate of Bryant Center is 50%, which is lower than the Washington state average of 84%.
How many students attend Bryant Center?
346 students attend Bryant Center.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
84% of Bryant Center students are White, 8% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bryant Center?
Bryant Center has a student ration of 23:1, which is higher than the Washington state average of 16:1.
What grades does Bryant Center offer ?
Bryant Center offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Bryant Center part of?
Bryant Center is part of Spokane School District.
Review Bryant Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities