Caldwell High School
- Caldwell High School's student population of 189 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Caldwell High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2259 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Caldwell Exempted Village School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Caldwell Caldwell Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 645 students
44350 Fairgrounds Rd
Caldwell, OH 43724
(740)732-4614 0.6 K-8 645
- Sarahsville Shenandoah High School Grades: 9-12 | 231 students
49346 Seneca Lake Rd
Sarahsville, OH 43779
(740)732-2361 5.0 9-12 231
- Sarahsville Shenandoah Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 628 students
20977 Zep Rd E
Sarahsville, OH 43779
(740)732-5661 5.4 K-8 628
- Senecaville Buffalo Campus Grades: 9-12
57090 Vocational Rd
Senecaville, OH 43780
(740)685-2516 12.4 9-12 n/a
- Byesville Brook Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 343 students
58601 Marietta Rd
Byesville, OH 43723
(740)685-2526 14.0 3-5 343
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.