Cerritos Elementary School
- Cerritos Elementary School's student population of 504 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||504 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cerritos Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has decreased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#3124 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Savanna Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Hansen Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 593 students
1300 S. Knott
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)236-3835 0.4 K-6 593
- Cypress Frank Vessels Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 682 students
5900 Cathy Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
(714)220-6990 0.9 K-6 682
- Buena Park Holder Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 538 students
9550 Holder St.
Buena Park, CA 90620
(714)236-3840 1.0 K-6 538
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.