Frank Vessels Elementary School
Frank Vessels Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Frank Vessels Elementary School's student population of 691 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||691 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frank Vessels Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1266 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cypress Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Cerritos Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 494 students
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)236-3830 0.9 K-6 494
- Buena Park Holder Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 530 students
9550 Holder St.
Buena Park, CA 90620
(714)236-3840 1.0 K-6 530
- Cypress Clara J. King Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 536 students
8710 Moody St.
Cypress, CA 90630
(714)220-6980 1.1 K-6 536
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.