Frank Vessels Elementary School
- Frank Vessels Elementary School's student population of 682 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||682 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Frank Vessels Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1424 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cypress Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Cerritos Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 504 students
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)236-3830 0.9 K-6 504
- Buena Park Holder Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 538 students
9550 Holder St.
Buena Park, CA 90620
(714)236-3840 1.0 K-6 538
- Cypress Clara J. King Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 555 students
8710 Moody St.
Cypress, CA 90630
(714)220-6980 1.1 K-6 555
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.