A. E. Arnold Elementary School
- A. E. Arnold Elementary School's student population of 756 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||756 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- A. E. Arnold Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has decreased from 29:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1196 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cypress Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cypress Lexington Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 1376 students
4351 Orange Ave.
Cypress, CA 90630
(714)220-4201 0.2 7-8 1376
- Cypress Oxford Academy Grades: 7-12 | 1204 students
5172 Orange Ave.
Cypress, CA 90630
(714)220-3055 0.7 7-12 1204
- Hawaiian Gardens Hawaiian Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 397 students
12350 E. 226th St.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716
(562)229-7865 0.8 K-6 397
- Lakewood Melbourne (ella P.) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 527 students
21314 Claretta Ave.
Lakewood, CA 90715
(562)229-7885 1.0 K-6 527
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.