Cherokee Ridge Elementary School
- Cherokee Ridge Elementary School's student population of 651 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||651 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cherokee Ridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1034 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Walker County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chickamauga Chickamauga Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 512 students
210 Crescent Ave
Chickamauga, GA 30707
(706)382-3100 1.2 PK-5 512
- Rock Spring Saddle Ridge Elementary And Middle School Grades: PK-8 | 560 students
9858 N Highway 27
Rock Spring, GA 30739
(706)375-1219 3.9 PK-8 560
I absolutely love cherokee ridge. Mrs. Vann is the best!! Every teacher and office staff knows my children by name. I would highly recommend this school!! I am so upset my son is going to middle school next year. Thanks cherokee ridge staff for everything yall have done!!
- Posted by Parent - Amanda burns
This school is a perfect place for many children any age,color,size,etc. I believe children that are brought up in this school have experience of both education and fun. Any student such as I will get experiences of a life time! So this school is perfect if you want your child to go there
- Posted by Student/Alumni - graci
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.