Clayton Ridge Elementary School
- Clayton Ridge Elementary School's student population of 156 students has declined by 24% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Clayton Ridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#564 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clayton Ridge Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Guttenberg Clayton Ridge High School Grades: 8-12 | 235 students
131 S River Park Dr
Guttenberg, IA 52052
(563)252-2342 0.0 8-12 235
- Cassville Cassville High School Grades: 7-12 | 93 students
715 E Amelia St
Cassville, WI 53806
(608)725-5116 7.6 7-12 93
- Cassville Cassville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 96 students
412 Crawford St
Cassville, WI 53806
(608)725-5307 7.7 PK-6 96
- Garnavillo Clayton Ridge Middle School Grades: 4-7 | 160 students
502 West Watson Street
Garnavillo, IA 52049
(563)964-2321 9.3 4-7 160
- Colesburg Edgewood-colesburg Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 287 students
409 East St
Colesburg, IA 52035
(563)856-2415 11.3 PK-6 287
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.