- Climax Secondary's student population of 105 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Climax Secondary's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1528 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Climax-shelly Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Climax Climax Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 122 students
111 E Broadway
Climax, MN 56523
(218)857-2385 0.0 PK-6 122
- Buxton Central Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 113 students
1556 Hwy 81 Ne
Buxton, ND 58218
(701)847-2220 12.0 PK-6 113
- Fisher Fisher Secondary Grades: 7-12 | 130 students
313 Park Ave
Fisher, MN 56723
(218)891-4105 13.1 7-12 130
- Crookston Northern Lights Academy Grades: 6-12 | 7 students
600 Bruce St
Crookston, MN 56716
(218)470-8325 14.4 6-12 7
- Crookston New Paths Area Learning Center Grades: 7-12 | 86 students
202 E 4th St
Crookston, MN 56716
(218)281-5864 15.3 7-12 86
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.