Corona Creek Elementary School
Top Placements (California)
Corona Creek Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Corona Creek Elementary School's student population of 471 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Corona Creek Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Corona Creek Elementary School is Waugh Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Waugh Elementary School District's student population of 907 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,472 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,170 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Waugh Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||907||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$8 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$9 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,472||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$9,170||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Petaluma Kenilworth Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 884 students
800 Riesling Rd.
Petaluma, CA 94954
(707)778-4710 0.3 7-8 884
- Petaluma Meadow Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 436 students
880 Maria Dr.
Petaluma, CA 94954
(707)762-4905 0.6 K-6 436
- Petaluma Gateway To College Academy Grades: 9-12 | 76 students
680 Sonoma Mountain Pkwy., San
Petaluma, CA 94953
(707)778-4621 0.8 9-12 76
- Petaluma Sonoma Mountain Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 469 students
1900 Rainier Cir.
Petaluma, CA 94954
(707)765-4305 1.1 K-6 469
- Petaluma Cinnabar Charter Grades: K-8 | 252 students
286 Skillman Ln.
Petaluma, CA 94952
(707)765-4345 1.5 K-8 252
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.