- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 206 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 76%
- Math Proficiency: 20-24%
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Cinnabar Charter ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Cinnabar Charter often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Cinnabar Charter?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cinnabar Charter?
What grades does Cinnabar Charter offer ?
What school district is Cinnabar Charter part of?
Review Cinnabar Charter. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities