Croom High School
- Croom High School's student population of 96 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 11-12|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Croom High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#875 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Prince George's County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brandywine Gwynn Park Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 615 students
8000 Dyson Rd
Brandywine, MD 20613
(301)372-0120 2.1 6-8 615
- Clinton Waldon Woods Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 608 students
10301 Thrift Rd
Clinton, MD 20735
(301)599-2540 2.5 PK-5 608
- Brandywine Brandywine Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 424 students
14101 Brandywine Rd
Brandywine, MD 20613
(301)372-0100 2.6 PK-5 424
- Upper Marlboro Rosaryville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 399 students
9925 Rosaryville Rd
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
(301)599-2490 2.7 PK-5 399
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.