- Crossroads Intermediate's student population of 803 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
- Crossroads Intermediate's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||#427 out of 1,130 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lexington 05 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Irmo Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 892 students
6051 Wescott Road
Columbia, SC 29212
(803)476-3600 0.2 6-8 892
- Irmo Irmo Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 477 students
7401 Gibbes Street
Irmo, SC 29063
(803)476-4200 0.9 PK-5 477
- Columbia Nursery Road Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 456 students
6706 Nursery Road
Columbia, SC 29212
(803)476-4300 1.1 PK-5 456
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.