- Grades: 6
- Enrollment: 708 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 63%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 46% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 42% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
46% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 42% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Crossroads Intermediate?
708 students attend Crossroads Intermediate.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
47% of Crossroads Intermediate students are Black, 37% of students are White, 7% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Crossroads Intermediate?
Crossroads Intermediate has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Crossroads Intermediate offer ?
Crossroads Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 6 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Crossroads Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities