East Hill School
- East Hill School's student population of 422 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||422 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- East Hill School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2765 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Canajoharie Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canajoharie Canajoharie Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 218 students
25 School District Rd
Canajoharie, NY 13317
(518)673-6320 0.0 6-8 218
- Canajoharie Canajoharie Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 293 students
136 Scholastic Way
Canajoharie, NY 13317
(518)673-6330 0.2 9-12 293
- Fort Plain Harry Hoag School Grades: PK-7 | 485 students
25 High St
Fort Plain, NY 13339
(518)993-4000 4.2 PK-7 485
- Sharon Springs Sharon Springs Central School Grades: K-12 | 261 students
514 St Rt 20
Sharon Springs, NY 13459
(518)284-2267 8.2 K-12 261
- Saint Johnsville Oppenheim-ephratah-st Johnsville Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 277 students
44 Center St
Saint Johnsville, NY 13452
(518)568-2011 9.1 7-12 277
Glendale Public Schools has hired a company to monitor student posts on social media. The district claims the practice will help school officials step in when a student threatens to hurt himself or someone else.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.