Galaxy Elementary School
Galaxy Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Galaxy Elementary School's student population of 656 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||656 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Galaxy Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Palm Beach School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boynton Beach Poinciana Stem Elementary Magnet School Grades: PK-5 | 570 students
1203 N Seacrest Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
(561)739-5700 0.7 PK-5 570
- Boynton Beach Forest Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 518 students
1201 Sw 3rd St
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
(561)292-6900 0.9 PK-5 518
- Boynton Beach Boynton Beach Community Adult Grades: 9-12
4975 Park Ridge Blvd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561)752-1213 1.4 9-12 n/a
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.