Top Brooklet Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in Brooklet, Georgia, serving 967 students.
- Brooklet, GA public schools have a diversity score of 0.35, which is lower than the Georgia average of 0.42.
- Minority enrollment is 21% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 20:1.
Top Brooklet, GA Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Brooklet Southeast Bulloch High School9184 Brooklet Denmark Rd
Brooklet, GA 30415
Grades: 9-12 | 967 students
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.