Top Jasper County Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public high school in Jasper County, GA, serving 672 students.
- Jasper County, GA public high school have an average math proficiency score of 22% (versus Georgia public high school average of 37%), and reading proficiency score of 42% (versus 46% Georgia statewide average). Their average high school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public high schools in Georgia.
- Jasper County, GA public high school have a Graduation Rate of 77%, which is less than the Georgia average of 82%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Jasper County High School, with 75-79% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Georgia or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Black) , which is less than the Georgia public high school average of 58% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the Georgia public high school average of 17:1.
Top Jasper County Public High Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency | GA School Rank)
- Monticello Jasper County High School 14477 Ga Highway 11 N
Monticello, GA 31064
Grades: 9-12 | 691 students
Jasper County Public Schools (Closed)
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.