Goose Creek Primary
Goose Creek Primary places among the top 20% of public schools in South Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Goose Creek Primary's student population of 1,114 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 71 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||1,114 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||71 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Goose Creek Primary's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (SC)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Berkeley 01 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Goose Creek Howe Hall Aims Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 419 students
115 Howe Hall Road
Goose Creek, SC 29445
(843)820-3899 0.5 K-5 419
- Charleston Deer Park Middle School Grades: 5-6
2263 Otranto Road
Charleston, SC 29406
(843)990-5200 1.2 5-6 n/a
- Goose Creek Sedgefield Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1087 students
131 Charles B. Gibson Blvd
Goose Creek, SC 29445
(843)797-2620 1.2 6-8 1087
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.