La Salle-peru Township High School
La Salle-peru Township High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- La Salle-peru Township High School's student population of 1,219 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 86 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||1,219 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||86 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- La Salle-peru Township High School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2759 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||La Salle-Peru Twp HSD 120 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Salle Lincoln Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 289 students
1165 St Vincents Ave
La Salle, IL 61301
(815)223-0786 0.7 6-8 289
- Peru Northview Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 540 students
2100 Plum Street
Peru, IL 61354
(815)223-1111 1.1 PK-4 540
- Oglesby Lincoln Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 411 students
212 W Walnut St
Oglesby, IL 61348
(815)883-3517 3.4 PK-5 411
- Dalzell Dalzell Grade School Grades: K-8 | 68 students
307 Chestnut St
Dalzell, IL 61320
(815)663-8821 4.2 K-8 68
Nearby Homes for Sale
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.