Madrona Elementary School
Madrona Elementary School serves 423 students in grades Kindergarten-5.
Madrona Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in California for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 55-59% (which is higher than the California state average of 40%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 55-59% (which is higher than the California state average of 51%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is lower than the California state level of 23:1.
Minority enrollment is 53% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the California state average of 77% (majority Hispanic).
Madrona Elementary School's student population of 423 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Madrona Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,659 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Madrona Elementary School is 0.62, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (CA)
Overall Testing Rank
#2282 out of 9659 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, CA Dept. of Education
Review Madrona Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
How to Earn Your Associate’s Degree Before Graduating from High School
Earn your associate's degree - or credit towards a bachelor's degree - before you earn your high school diploma. Learn about early college high schools and how they can help you jumpstart your higher education.
The Best High School Classes for Collegiate Success
Learn which classes can best help students prepare for college.
Technology in Public Schools
Learn how technology is being implemented and funded in public schools.