Manzanita Montessori Charter
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades NS|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
- Windsor Unified School District's student population of 5,329 students has decreased by 5% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $9,628 in this district is less than the state average of $11,240. The district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,544 is less than the state average of $11,537. The district spending/student has grown by 11% over four years.
|School District Name||Windsor Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||5,329||1,558|
|District Total Revenue||$54 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$59 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,628||$11,240|
|District Spending / Student||$10,544||$11,537|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school is Academy Of Information Technology (0 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Academy Of Alameda (0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is AcademyOf Arts And Scis: El Cajon Mid And High (6-12) (0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tracy Academy
722 W. March Ln.
Tracy, CA 95304
- Alameda Academy Of AlamedaGrades: 6-8 | 502 students
401 Pacific Ave.
Alameda, CA 94501
- Stamford Academy Of Information TechnologyGrades: 9-12 | 686 students
411 High Ridge Road
Stamford, CT 06905
- Chicago Heights AcademyFor Lifelong Learning
410 Ashland Ave
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
- Westlake Village AcademyOf Arts And Scis: El Cajon Mid And High (6-12)Grades: 6-12 | 39 students
850 Hampshire Rd. Ste. C
Westlake Village, CA 91361
April 19, 2018
With growing concerns about the backgrounds of teachers, some parents and experts are calling for instructors to undergo random drug testing. Are drug tests appropriately necessary or a violation of privacy?
April 19, 2018
With the growing scandals surrounding teachers, more parents and community leaders are calling for greater background checks. Learn about both sides of the debate in keeping all students safe.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.