Marion C. Early High School
Marion C. Early High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Marion C. Early High School's student population of 165 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 23% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marion C. Early High School is ranked within the top 20% of all 2,073 schools in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#329 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥90%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MARION C. EARLY R-V School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Morrisville Marion C. Early Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 298 students
5309 S Main
Morrisville, MO 65710
(417)376-2215 0.0 PK-5 298
- Brighton Pleasant Hope Ranch School Grades: 4-12
5545 Hwy K
Brighton, MO 65617
(417)376-3000 4.5 4-12 n/a
- Walnut Grove Walnut Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 155 students
300 E College
Walnut Grove, MO 65770
(417)788-2543 8.1 PK-6 155
- Pleasant Hope Pleasant Hope Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 269 students
311 W Mccurry
Pleasant Hope, MO 65725
(417)267-2277 8.2 PK-4 269
- Pleasant Hope Pleasant Hope Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 255 students
515 W Mccurry
Pleasant Hope, MO 65725
(417)267-7701 8.2 5-8 255
Marion C. Early is a growing district. We're small, but we have great opportunities. We have many acedenic, musical, artistic, and athletic groups. We're trying to get a bond issue passed in order to build on to our school to accomodate our rapid student increase. Parents are involved very much in the district. Our faculty is amid the best that I've worked with. Marion C. Early is an excellent place to learn.
- Posted by Administrator - hornp
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.