Meachem Elementary School
- Meachem Elementary School's student population of 434 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meachem Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#4035 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Syracuse City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Syracuse Clary Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 375 students
100 Amidon Dr
Syracuse, NY 13205
(315)435-4411 0.7 6-8 375
- Syracuse Expeditionary Learning Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 180 students
4942 S Salina St
Syracuse, NY 13205
(315)435-6416 0.7 6-8 180
- Nedrow Rockwell Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 219 students
208 Rockwell Rd
Nedrow, NY 13120
(315)552-5070 0.8 PK-2 219
- Syracuse Southside Academy Charter School Grades: K-8 | 687 students
2200 Onondaga Creek Blvd
Syracuse, NY 13207
(315)476-3019 1.8 K-8 687
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.